Press Release from the Commissioners Office
Baker County Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
June 2, 2021 9:00 am Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
In order to comply with the Governor’s order for social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Baker County Commissioner meetings will be streamed live. Due to occupancy limitations, the public is encouraged to attend the meetings by using the Zoom link provided on the County’s website
. Written testimony is also encouraged and can be emailed to, Heidi Martin, Executive Assistant, email@example.com, prior to the start of the meeting.
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. May 19, 2021 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:05 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Road Dept.: Purchase 2008 Ford F-750 Versalift Truck
2. Corrections: Purchase Fingerprint Machine
3. Order #2021-137 Sole Source Provider for Engineering Services at Hewitt/Holcomb Park.
4. Approve Anderson Perry Agreement for Engineering Services at Hewitt/Holcomb Park
b. 9:15 a.m. Planning Commission Appeal: Non-Farm Dwelling Approval and Concurrent
Variance ~ Eric Bork
c. 10:00 a.m. Executive Session per ORS 192.660(2)(h): To consult with counsel concerning
the legal rights and duties of a public body with regard to current litigation or
litigation likely to be filed. Note: The Commissioners will return to Regular
Session immediately following Executive Session to make a decision.
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar