Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
08/02/2017 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. July 19, 2017 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Planning Department Update ~ Holly Kerns
b. 9:20 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Professional Services Agreement with Baker County Unlimited for the Visitor Center.
2. Baker County Fair Agreement with Sid Johnson & Co. for Rodeo Grandstand Pier and Fence Reconstruction.
3. Weed Survey MOA with the Burnt River Soil & Water Conservation Dist.
4. Tri-County Cooperative Weed Management Area Agreement
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Order No. 2017-141: Designating a Paper of Record
b. Order No. 2017-142: Designating a Newspaper for Publication of the Annual Foreclosure of the Tax Liens as Shown by the Baker County Foreclosure List.
c. Order No. 2017-143: Property Sale Terms for Shanghai Creek Park and Puzzle Creek
d. Eastern Oregon County Association Dues Invoice
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar