Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
07/18/2018 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. July 11, 2018 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Planning Dept. Update ~ Holly Kerns
b. 9:20 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. IGA w/ the Eagle Valley Rural Fire Protection District—Construction of a New Fire Station
2. CRB Order No. 2018-145: Designating Albina Fuel as a Sole Source Provider for Chip Seal Oil
3. Tri-Co Weed Agreement
c. 9:45 a.m. 1. Ordinance No. 2018-03: An Ordinance of the City of Unity Declaring a Ban
On Medical Marijuana Producers, Processing Sites, Processors, Dispensaries,
Recreational Marijuana Producers, Processors, Wholesalers and/or Retailers; Identifying Exceptions to the Ban; Referring Ordinance; and Declaring an Emergency.
2. Resolution No. 2018-1025: A Resolution Approving Referral to the Electors of the City of Unity the Question of Banning Medical Marijuana Producers, Processing Sites, Processors, Dispensaries, Recreational Marijuana Producers, Processors, Marijuana Wholesalers and/or Retails Within the City of Unity.
d. 10:00 a.m. Road Name Change: Lansford Lane--located off of Pocahontas Road near
Pine Creek Lane.
e. 2:00 p.m. Executive Session per ORS 192.660(2)(h): To Consult with Legal Counsel
Regarding Current Litigation or Litigation Likely to be Filed.
f. 3:00 p.m. Return to Regular Session
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Resolution No. 2018-1026: Re-Designating the Enterprise Zone
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Discussion of the 301 2nd Street Foreclosure Property
b. Commissioner Update
c. Comparison of Calendar