Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
08/01/2018 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. July 18, 2018 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Technology Dept. Update ~ Bill Lee
b. 9:20 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Facilities: Jail Roof Replacement Bid Award.
2. Road Department: Bid Approval for Hot Mix Asphalt.
3. Road Department: Purchase Approval of a 2017 Caterpillar 299D2 Skid Steer.
4. Road Department: CRB Order No. 2018-147 Designating Harney Rock & Paving, Co. as a sole source provider of 3/8 -10 rock.
5. Justice Court: Professional Service Agreement with Charles H. Gillis Law Office for indigent defense.
c. 9:30 a.m. Public Hearing: Order No. 2018-146 – The vacation of a portion of
undeveloped Lloyd Street located within the UGB of the City of Halfway.
d. 10:00 a.m. Public Hearing: Order No. 2018-144 - Road Name Change: Lansford
Lane--located off of Pocahontas Road near Pine Creek Lane.
e. 10:15 a.m. OLCC Liquor License Renewal
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar