Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
06/03/2020 Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. May 6th Commission Session & May 15th Part II Special Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Order No. 2020-130 Designation of Sole Source Provider Chip Seal Oil for Baker County Road Department.
2. Road Department: Approve Fund Exchange Agreement with ODOT.
b. 9:15 a.m. Public Hearing for Initiation of Vacation Proceedings: The Commissioners will establish a time and place for a hearing to consider whether the proposed vacation of a section of right of way on County Road #994 Snake River Road is in the public interest.
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Financial Report Review
b. Commissioner Update
c. Comparison of Calendar