Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
5/20/20 Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
In order to comply with the Governor’s order for social distancing during the COVID-19 event, the Baker County Commissioner meetings will be streamed live. A link to view the meeting will be available on the County’s website, www.bakercounty.org.
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Order No. 2020-129 Designation of Sole Source Provider Avigilon for Courthouse Security System.
2. Facilities Department: Approve purchase of Avigilon cameras.
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Financial Report Review
b. Commissioner Update
c. Comparison of Calendar