Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
10/3/2018 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. September 19, 2018 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Agreement w/ Farallon Consulting for Grant Administrative Services and Environmental Review Services for the Richland Fire Station Project.
2. Agreement w/ Northeast Oregon Economic Development Dist. for Labor Standards Review for the Richland Fire Station Project.
b. 9:30 a.m. Executive Session per ORS 192.660(2)(h): To Consult with Legal Counsel
Regarding Current Litigation or Litigation Likely to be Filed.
**The Commissioners will return to Regular Session immediately
following Executive Session.
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Order No. 2018-159: Re-appointing members to the Board of Property Tax Appeals
b. Order No. 2018-160: Re-appointing members to the Baker County Development Corporation (Anthony Lakes Board).
c. Order No. 2018-161: Re-appointing Wanda Ballard to the Baker County Natural Resource Committee
d. Order No. 2018-162: Appointing members to the Baker County Natural Resource Committee
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar