Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
09/06/2017 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. August 16, 2017 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Purchase Approval of a Caterpillar Cab and Order No. 2017-145: Designating Sukut Equipment & Parts as a sole source provider.
2. Audit Contract & Engagement Letter with Pauly Rogers & Co.
b. 9:20 a.m. Reclassification Approval: Patrol Sergeant
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Order No. 2017-144: Re-appointing members to the Baker County Cultural Coalition.
b. Order No. 2017-146: Authorizing the sale of foreclosure property located at 2130 9th Street.
c. Order No. 2017-147: Authorizing the sale of foreclosure property located at 1440 13th Street.
d. Order No. 2017-148: Appointing members to the Transient Lodging Tax Committee
e. Order No. 2017-149: Re-appointing members to the Baker Co. Planning Commission
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar