Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
11/04/2020 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
In order to comply with the Governor’s order for social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Baker County Commissioner meetings will be streamed live. Due to occupancy limitations, the public is encouraged to attend the meetings by using the Zoom link provided on the County’s website
. Written testimony is also encouraged and can be emailed to, Heidi Martin, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the start of the meeting.
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. October 21, 2020 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:05 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Museum: HVAC Bid Approval
2. Facilities: HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Asbestos Removal Bid Approvals for the 4th St. Remodel Project and HVAC bid approval at the Courthouse.
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Financial Report Review
b. Commissioner Update
c. Comparison of Calendar