Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
04/19/2017 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least 48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. April 5, 2017 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Assessor Update & 2017-18 Property Tax Program Grant App.~ Kerry Savage
b. 9:20 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. STF Agreement with Community Connections, Inc.
2. STF Agreement with Step Forward Activities, Inc.
3. Oregon Dept. of Ag 2017 Wolf Grant Agreement #ODA-3966-GR
4. Jail Camera Security System Purchase Approval
c. 9:35 a.m. Mental Health Awareness Proclamation ~ Jane Chandler
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Order No. 2017-118: Designating EcoWest Consulting as a Sole Source Provider
b. Order No. 2017-120: Appointing Rosemary Abell to the NE Oregon Economic Development District.
c. Order No. 2017-121: Appointing members to the 911 Advisory Board
d. Order No. 2017-122: Appointing members to the Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Local Community Advisory Council
e. Order No. 2017-123: Appointing a member to the Baker County Compensation Board
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar