Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
Commission Session 10/7/2020
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
In order to comply with the Governor’s order for social distancing during the COVID-19 event, the Baker County Commissioner meetings will be streamed live. Due to occupancy limitations, the public is encouraged to attend the meetings by calling in or by using the Zoom link provided on the County’s website
. Written testimony is also encouraged and can be emailed to, Heidi Martin, Executive Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the start of the meeting.
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. September 19 & 30, 2020 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:05 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Facilities Department: Order No. 2020-155 Designation of Sole Source Provider for Stone Cutting Services
2. Facilities Department: Order No. 2020-156 Designation of Sole Source Provider for Stone Masonry Services
3. Facilities Department: Approval of purchase of phone system from Century Link for 2200 4th Street property.
4. Amendment #2 to CDGB Grant Agreement #C17007 Eagle Valley Fire Station
5. CRFCS Arts Organizations Contract for COVID personnel cleaning expense at Baker County Fair Grounds.
6. OSU Extension Agreement for Fair Services
7. TLTC: Amendment #5 to PSA with Baker County Unlimited
b. 9:25 a.m. Visitors Services RFP Discussion.
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Order No. 2020-157: Appointment of various members to the Baker County Board of Property Tax Appeals (BOPTA)
b. Administrative Services: Fulfillment Deed for 1050 South Bridge Street, Baker City (Old ODOT Building).
c. Administrative Services: Fiscal Year 2019-20 Financial Statement preparation by Guyer & Associates.
8. Ratification of Documents
a. Amendment #6 to 2019-21 IGA #159157 for the Financing of Mental Health, Addiction Treatment, Recovery & Prevention, and Problem Gambling.
b. East Eagle Creek Bridge Easement Acceptance Letter
9. Other Business
a. Financial Report Review
b. Commissioner Update
c. Comparison of Calendar