Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
08/16/2017 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. August 2, 2017 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. IGA #11084 Juvenile Crime Prevention Agreement through the Oregon Dept. of Education, Youth Development Division.
b. 9:20 a.m. Temporary County Road Closures Due to the Eclipse
1. Durbin Creek Rd.
2. Lime Rd.
c. 9:30 a.m. Legislative Update ~ Representative Cliff Bentz
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Resolution No. 2017-1026: Unanticipated Funds to be Expended in the Veterans Dept.
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar