Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
10/17/2018 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. October 3, 2018 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Agreement w/ Farallon Consulting, LLC for Grant Administrative Services and Environmental Review Services for the Richland Fire Station Project.
2. Sid Johnson & Co. Change Order for the Event Center Roof Project
3. Agreement w/ Carly Annable as Museum Manager for Baker County.
4. Order No. 2018-163: Designating Alpine Boulder Co., LLC as a sole source provider for stone cutting services.
5. Order No. 2018-164: Designating Green Structures NW, LLC as a sole source provider for stone masonry services.
b. 9:30 a.m. Statewide Transportation Improvement Fund (STIF) Application Approval –
Mary Jo Carpenter.
c. 9:45 a.m. Lime Plant Property Sale Discussion
d. 10:15 a.m. Classification Approval of Pro-Tem Justice of the Peace
e. 10:20 a.m. Sumpter Dredge Tailings Discussion
7. Documents to be Signed
a. Baker County Ambulance Service Area Plan
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar