Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
09/21/2022 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
Because of the uncertain length of time needed, the Board of Commissioners may deal with an item at any time in the meeting, except those set for a specific time. Anyone wishing to be heard on any item not having a set time should arrive when the meeting begins to avoid missing an item of interest. Interested parties can join the meeting in person or by using the Zoom link located at: www.bakercounty.org/online/meetings.html
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Adoption
3. Citizen Participation
4. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. September 7, 2022 Commission Session Minutes
5. Scheduled Business
a. 9:00 a.m. District Attorney Department Update ~ Greg Baxter, District Attorney
b. 9:15 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Weed Department- ATV Purchase Approval.
2. Health Department- IGA with Malheur County for Environmental Health Services and Resolution No. 2022-1020 Fees Established for Foodborne Illness Prevention Program (FIPP); Requirement of Intergovernmental Agreement with Malheur County.
c. 9:20 a.m. Technology Department- Standardized Equipment List and Non-Standard
Equipment Request Form Approval.
d. 9:30 a.m. Road District Discussion
e. 10:00 a.m. Work Session
1. Tour Courthouse Basement Office Space
6. Documents to be Signed
7. Ratification of Documents
a. Financial Reports
8. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Comparison of Calendar