Commission Session Agenda
Baker Board of Commissioners
1995 Third Street
Baker City, OR 97814
09/18/2019 9:00 a.m. Commission Session Agenda
Baker County operates under an EEO policy and complies with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Assistance is available for individuals with disabilities and should be requested at least48 hours in advance by calling 523-8200 (TTY: 523-9538).
1. Call to Order/Invocation/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Agenda Changes/Additions to the Agenda
3. Adoption of Agenda
4. Citizen Participation
5. Review/Approval of Minutes
a. September 4, 2019 Commission Session Minutes
6. Scheduled Business
a. 9:10 a.m. Contract Review Board
1. Road Dept. IGA w/ Grant County for Snow Removal on Granite Hill Hwy.
2. Sheriff’s Office Purchase of Fingerprint Machine
b. 9:20 a.m. Public Hearing ~ 2nd & Final Reading
Ordinance No. 2019-02: An Ordinance Prohibiting, Creating or Maintaining a Public Nuisance; Repealing Ordinance 2015-01.
7. Documents to be Signed
8. Ratification of Documents
9. Other Business
a. Commissioner Update
b. Financial Report Review
c. Comparison of Calendar